Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition Details

The Hal Leonard Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play acoustic or electric guitar. It is based on years of teaching guitar students of all ages, and reflects some of the best teaching ideas from around the world. This super-convenient Complete Edition features the new and improved method books 1, 2 and 3 spiral-bound together, available as a book with three CDs (00697342)! Read more

Reviews

Between the endless sources on the Internet, other books I've purchased, and even videogames, this book is what I turn to most when I want to give myself a guitar lesson. Spending as little as 15 minutes in an evening, I can learn something new and pluck out a new tune, but the best part for me so far is that I'm able to do this by actually reading music! While online tabs are a fun and (often-) free resource, I really wanted to be able to pick a guitar up the way I used to pick up my oboe as a kid and be able to understand how the notes on the staff relate to the instrument and just have at it. This book takes me on a gradual and intuitive journey that incorporates the reading of music and playing techniques in easy, perfectly paced increments that don't leave me feeling frustrated or overwhelmed. If I let myself get a little out of practice, I can just take myself to the previous lesson, refresh, and hop right back into the curriculum.It has been years since I've played or otherwise been personally involved in music, but these books have made it accessible and much less intimidating. In addition to a segment out of this book, my ideal practice session also includes "finger aerobics" exercises out of another book, and a lesson out of my guitar music theory book. With this book as the foundation, I feel like I have a perfect system to learn to play with the more complete knowledge I wanted.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel